Aliah University Application Form 2019
Aliah University has released Aliah University Application Form for Under Graduate & B.Ed Course. Students those who want to take admission in Aliah University can apply through online mode.
For Aliah University Application Form, students have to visit the official website of Aliah University that is www.aliah.ac.in or they can simply follow the basic steps which are given on this web page. Candidates need to submit Aliah University Application form through proper mode before the last that is given below.
Aliah University Admission 2019 Notification:
Submission of the Aliah University Application Forms after the closing date will not be accepted by Aliah university. Then Aliah University will announce merit list based on candidates academic records. Students whose name will be in the list obtain admission Aliah University Under Graduate Courses & B.Ed Courses. Aliah University online admission form will be accepted from April 2019 to 04th week of April 2019.
In order to obtain all information related to Aliah University Admission 2019 and procedure of Aliah University Admission Form submission, move your cursor downwards to the below section which is created by the team of our website
About of University:
The University is a state govt controlled minority autonomous university in New Town, WB State, India. Previously known as Mohammedan College of Calcutta (कलकत्ता के मोहम्मद कॉलेज), Aliah University was elevated to university in two thousand eight. Aliah University offers UG & PG programs in different Engineering, Arts, Science and Management subjects.
For UG Course – Students should have done 12th Standard with good academic records or any other equivalent examination in concerned stream from well recognized Board.
For B.Ed Course – Candidates should possess a three year. Honours Graduation / 2-years Master degree/ 5-yr Integrated Master’s Degree in respective discipline with atleast 50% marks.
For Under Graduate Courses – Admission to UG Courses is based on merit rank of Entrance exam conducted by the Aliah university which is Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT 2019).
For B.Ed Courses – Students total percentage of marks in Bachelor’s Degree and master’s Degree will be considered on the concerned subjects selected as 1st method subject. Percentage of marks obtained in Class 10th will be considered as reflected from the mark sheets.
Aliah University Exam Pattern 2019:
- Part – A (25 Marks) – English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
- Part-B (75 Marks) for all A 01 programmes – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (in the equal ratio, i.e. 1:1:1)
- Part-B (75 Marks) for Integrated BBA-MBA (B 02) programme – Basic Mathematics, verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area. Part-B (75 Marks) for all 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) (C 01 – C 16) except MJMC, 5-year integrated M.A/M.Sc in English (B 01) / Geography (B 03) / Biological Sciences (A 02), will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for MJMC (C 07) -> English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-years (Hons) in – Arabic (D 01) / Urdu (D 04), and 3-years BA in Theology (Kamil) (D 02) programmes will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-year MCA (D 03) programme – Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Basic Mathematics.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for Lateral Entry to B. Tech programme (E 01) – Engg. Mathematics (20 marks), Basic Computer Science (15 marks), Strength of Material (10 marks), Engg. Mechanics (10 marks) Environmental Engg. (10 Marks), & Basic Electrical Technology (10 marks)
Courses offered by Aliah University:
- 3 Year Kamil (Hons) in Islamic Theology
- 3 Year Kamil (General) in Islamic Theology
- 3 Year Bachelors of Arts (Hons) in Arabic
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Geography
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in English
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Economics
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Chemistry (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry)
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Computer Science
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Physics (with specialization in Engineering Physics)
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Statistics & Informatics
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Science in Mathematics & Computing
- 4 Year Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
- 4 Year Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- 4 Year Bachelors of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 4 Year Bachelors of Technology in Civil Engineering
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Business Administration with specialization in Hospital, Retail, and Financial Management
- 4 Year Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 Year integrated Masters of Computer Application
Important Dates for Aliah University Admission Form:
Starting Date to fill Online Form – April 2019
Last date to fill online application form – Fourth week of April 2019
Entrance Exam Date – Third week of May 2019
Aliah University Result Date – Last week of May 2019
How to Apply for Aliah University 2019 Notification:
- Visit the official website of Aliah University that is www.aliah.ac.in
- Press on “Admission” & again press “Undergraduate” link on the home page.
- Press on “Please see AUAT-2018 for details” link on the next page.
- Press on the suitable link.
- Now fill the form with correct information.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents/ certificates/ receipt of demand draft.
- Press on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the form and enclose it in an envelope with a set of self-attested copies of academic documents.
- Send the envelope at given below postal address through speed post/Registered Post.
“The Chairman, AUAT -2018
New Town Campus
IIA/27, Action Area – II, Newtown, Kolkata- 700 160”
Document Required at the Time of Online Application:
Scan copy of applicants photo and signature, size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
Head Office –
21, Haji Md. Mohsin Square,
West Bengal, India
Salt Lake Office –
DN-18, Sector-V, Salt Lake
West Bengal, India
Phone (Toll-free): 91-33-2706-2269, 2706-2271, 2367-1432, 1800-345-1786
Aliah University Admit Card 2019:
Aliah University Admit Card will be available on official website from May of 2019. Students can download their Admit Card of Aliah University via online mode through official website of University that is www.aliah.ac.in and entering application number & DoB details to download admit card. The hall ticket will consist of the basic details regarding the entrace exam such as time, date and venue of exam and students name, roll no & application no. Therefore it is mandatory for students to carry their Aliah University Admit Card to the exam center. Without call letter of this exam students will not be allowed to sit the entrance exam.
Aliah University Result 2019:
Students will appear in this entrance exam 2019 for Under Graduate & B.Ed Course can check their AUAT University Result from the official website of this University on June 2019. To check AUAT University Result students need to fill Roll Number and date of birth.
Aliah University Merit List 2019:
Aliah University Merit List will be published on www.aliah.ac.in. Aliah University will publish separate merit list for all programs and a distinct merit list will be published for PH students.
Aliah University Counselling 2019:
Merit listed students will be called for Counselling. Students are selected for counselling on the basis of marks obtained in Aliah University under Graduate & B.Ed entrance exam.
Note: You can Check Complete Details through given below link.