APDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The organization has announced an employment notification of APDCL Recruitment 2019. Assam Power Distribution Company Limited/ Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited/ Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati are invited online application form candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up 1957 vacancies for the posts of Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Assistants Accounts Officer and Light Vehicle Driver on or before the last date that will be available soon. Eligible and willing candidates can fill online application form through official website of organization that is www.apdcl.gov.in.
APDCL Application Form 2019:
To clear in all the rounds of selection process candidates need to prepare well with the help of exam pattern available on this web page. Selected aspirants will get attractive scale of pay after joining. Complete necessary information having solid attachment with process to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2019 is announced below on this web page for the visitors of this web portal. To grab this chance apply via online latest by the last date.
www.apdcl.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Page About||APDCL Recruitment|
|Post Name||Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Assistants Accounts Officer and Light Vehicle Driver|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———-|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———-|
www.apdcl.gov.in Jobs 2019 Full Info
APDCL Vacancy 2019:
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000 Vacancies
- Assistants Accounts Officer – 60 Vacancies
- Sahayak – 872 Vacancies
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Vacancies
- Total – 1957 Vacancies
APDCL Eligibility Criteria:
- For Assistants Accounts Officer – Degree in Arts, Science and Commerce
- For Office cum Field Assistant – Minimal HSSLC or equivalent examination passed
- For Sahayak – HSLC or its equivalent qualification with ITI
- For Light Vehicle Driver – HSLC or equivalent examination passed
Minimum age 18 years, 21 years for Office cum Field Assistant & maximum age is 44 years for this recruitment.
Selected candidates will get a salary per month from the organization that is given below.
- For Assistants Accounts Officer – Rs.12,400/- to Rs.47,400/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,500/-
- For Office cum Field Assistant – Rs.16,800/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,800/-
- For Sahayak – Rs.16,800/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,800/-
- For Light Vehicle Driver – Rs.12,400/- to Rs.47,400/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,500/-
- Applicants need to pay Examination Fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 250/-
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test conducted by the organization.
- Applicants selected via written test will be called for Document Verification for the post of AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer), Office cum Field Assistant and Document verification / Physical Efficiency Test for the post of Sahayak.
Opening Date to apply online for APDCL Notification – Available Shortly
The Last date to apply online for APDCL Jobs– Released Soon
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of an organization that is www.apdcl.gov.in.
- Press on “Career” link on the home page.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill APDCL online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents APDCL online application form.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled APDCL online application form.
Note: You can get more details about APDCL Recruitment 2019 by using below provided links.