Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra has announced recruitment notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. Bank of Maharashtra, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India networks of branches invites online application form from talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the bank through shouldering responsibility for filling up 50 (Fifty) vacancies for the posts of Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountants in JMGS-Scale I before the last date that will be available soon & send hard copy of filled Bank of Maharashtra Online Application Form 2019 along with all required documents at given below postal address before the final date.
About Bank of Maharashtra
The bank is a major public sector bank (प्रमुख सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र का बैंक) in India. Government of India (भारत सरकार) holds 81.61% of the total shares. Bank of Maharashtra has 15 (Fifteen) million customers across the length and breadth of the country served via 1897 (Eighteen ninety seven) branches as of 5 April 2016 (Two thousand sixteen). Bank of Maharashtra has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra @pplication Form 2019
Candidates can check complete and important information of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies, Required Qualification, age limit, application fee, Salary Structure, Selection Process, Important Dates etc are given below of this web page.
www.bankofmaharashtra.in Notification 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Page About||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Post Name||Chartered Accountant & Cost and Management Accountants|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———-|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———-|
|Last for submit a hard copy||———-|
www.bankofmaharashtra.in Recruitment 2019 Overview
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 Full Details:
Post Name – Chartered Accountant & Cost and Management Accountants
- SC – 07 Vacancies
- ST – 03 Vacancies
- UR – 27 Vacancies
- OBC – 13 Vacancies
Total – 50 Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria:
Bank of Maharashtra Education Qualification:
Candidates must have pass Graduation from recognized University with Professional Qualification of CA/ Cost and Management Accountants (ICWA) from the recognized institute/ board for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum age – 20 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Candidates can check complete details of age limit for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment through given below official advertisement link.
Bank of Maharashtra Salary:
Selected candidates will get Rs. 23700-42020/- per month from Bank of Maharashtra Department.
- Candidates can pay an application fee that is given below through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates – Rs. 600/- (Six hundred only) (Application fee + Intimation Charge)
- For SC/ ST / PWD category job seekers – Rs. 100/- (One hundred Rupees) (Intimation Charge only)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in shortlisting, Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the organization.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Dates:
Opening Date of apply online – Available Soon
Last date of apply online – Released Soon
Last to submit hard copy – Shortly Notified
Step by Step How to Apply for Bank Jobs 2019:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Press on “Careers” on the home page.
- Press on “Recruitment Process” link and then on next page press on “Current Openings” link.
- Pressthe on suitable link related to “Chartered Accountant & Cost and Management Accountants”.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Bank of Maharashtra online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a prinout of the filled online application form.
- Send a hard copy of filled online application form along with all required documents at given below postal address before the last date.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005.
Remember: If you know more then check below provided links.