BWSSB Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board has published an advertisement of BWSSB Recruitment 2019 to fill up latest 232 (Two hundred thirty-two) vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Meter Reader, Stenographer, Second Division Store Keeper, Operator, Typist cum Data Entry Operator and Junior Assistant. Online application forms are invited from eligible candidates on or before the last date that wiil be released soon. Before applying for BWSSB Recruitment you are advised to check skills then proceed further. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form for these posts so that appearance may be possible in selection round. Candidates keep preparing to pass written exam and Personality test.
BWSSB Application Form 2019 Notification
More important information relation with applying method for BWSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification is declared below by the team members of JobRiyaa.Com for the visitors of this portal to help them. All the passionate candidates can be eligible for Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board jobs as per talent on other job but after getting notice through the official website of Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board that is www.bwssb.gov.in.
The BWSSB is the premier governmental agency responsible for sewage disposal and water supply to the Indian city of Bangalore. Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board was formed in nineteen sixty four.
www.bwssb.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board|
|Page Info||BWSSB Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Meter Reader, Stenographer, Second Division Store Keeper, Operator, Typist cum Data Entry Operator and Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———–|
www.bwssb.gov.in Jobs 2019 Full Info
BWSSB Vacancy 2019:
For Technical Group B Cadre
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 09 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) – 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 33 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Vacancies
For Technical Group C Cadre
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 12 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 23 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)) – 04 Vacancies
For Non Technical Group C Cadre
- Assistant – 20 Vacancies
- Meter Reader – 110 Vacancies
- Stenographer – 02 Vacancies
- Second Division Store Keeper – 08 Vacancies
- Operator – 01 Vacancy
- Typist cum Data Entry Operator 01 Vacancy
- Junior Assistant – 02 Vacancies
- Total – 232 Vacancies
BWSSB Eligibility Criteria:
- For Junior Engineer Post – 03 Years of Diploma in relevant field or equivalent preferable in Public Health Engineering and 06 months duration course in Computer Science
- For Operator Post – PUC along with ITI in Electrician Trade. 02 Years Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Pumps
- For Junior Assistant Post – PUC or equivalent examination. Passed Shorthand and Senior Grade Typing Examination both in Senior Kannada and Senior English. Must Possess a speed prescribed by the Board. Passed 01-year duration course in Computer basics with some experience
- For Typist cum Date Entry Operator Post – PUC or equivalent examination. Passed Senior Grade Typing Examination both in Kannada and English. Must Possess a speed prescribed by the Board. Passed 01-year duration course in Computer basics with some experience
- For Second Division Store Keeper Post – PUC/12th along with Certificate Course in Material Management. One Year Duration course in Computer Basics
- For Assistant Post – Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science. One Year duration course in Computer Basics
- For Assistant Engineer Post – Engineering in the relevant subject. Must be a computer Literate through Passing minimum 06 months duration course in Computer Basics
- For Meter Reader Post – PUC or equivalent with 01-year duration course in Computer Basics
- For General Category – 18 to 35 Years
- For OBC Category – 18 to 38 Years
- For SC/ST Category – 18 to 40 Years
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs.29, 780/- to Rs.64, 680/-
- For Meter Reader – Rs.15, 460/- to Rs.51, 480/-
- For Stenographer – Rs.19, 260/- to Rs.52, 880/-
- For Second Division Store Keeper – Rs.15, 460/- to Rs.51,480/-
- For Junior Engineer – Rs.21,880/- to Rs.55,680/-
- For Typist cum Data Entry Operator – Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/-
- For Assistant – Rs.19,260/- to Rs.52,880/-
- For Operator – Rs.17,060/- to Rs.51,480/-
- For Junior Assistant – Rs.15,460/- to Rs.51,480/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
- For Group B Cadre Posts –
- For General & OBC Category – Rs.600/-
- For Group C Cadre Posts –
- For General & OBC Category – Rs.400/-
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and Personality test conducted by the organization.
BWSSB Recruitment 2019 Dates:
Opening Date of apply online – Available Soon
The Last date of apply online – Released Soon
The Last date to pay a fee – Shortly Notified
How to Apply for BWSSB Recruitment :
- Visit the official website of Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board that is www.bwssb.gov.in.
- Press on “Recruitment Notification 2019” on the home page.
- Press on “Notification for Non Hyderabad Karnataka posts” link.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill BWSSB online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents in online application form.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of filled BWSSB online application form.
Contact No. – 080 – 2223 8888 (OR) 080 – 2294 5386
Note: You can get all the proper details about BWSSB Advertisement by using below given links.