CG High Court Recruitment 2019
Chhattisgarh High Court has announced detailed advertisement of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019. Chhattisgarh High Court invited prescribed proforma of application form from eligible candidates for filling up 61 (Sixty one) for the post of Stenographer through Advertisement No. 02/2018 before the last date. Candidates may be download application form through official website of Chhattisgarh High Court that is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in & send filled application form along with self-attested copies of documents/ certificates about age, Caste, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. and self-attested passport size photograph at given below postal address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/Other Courier/Humdast.
Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form 2019
Applicants, who want to job in Chhattisgarh High Court, can fill the application form through official website of the organization. Aspirants can check other related data of Chhattisgarh High Court Notification 2019 such as minimum required educational qualification, limit of age, selection process, how to apply, etc are given below in this article.
highcourt.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Page About||Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply||———|
|Last Date to Apply||———|
highcourt.cg.gov.in Jobs 2019 Full Info
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2019:
- Stenographer – 60 Vacancies
- UR – 21 Vacancies
- SC – 10 Vacancies
- ST – 21 Vacancies
- OBC – 08 Vacancies
- Stenographer (Bilingual) – 01 Vacancy (For UR)
- Total – 61 Vacancies
Chhattisgarh High Court Eligibility Criteria:
The application must be a Graduate from any recognized university and, Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English from any recognized University/ Board/recognized Board of shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019.
Applicants must be minimum age 21 years & maximum 30 years for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get Level-9 – 38100-120400 per month from the Chhattisgarh High Court.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Skill Test (Shorthand Speed Test) conducted by the organization.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019 Dates:
Opening Date of apply– Available Soon
The Last date of apply – Declared Soon
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline:
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh High Court that is highcourt.cg.gov.in.
- Go to “Important Notice” section & press on “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual). HTML” right side on the home page.
- Press on “Download PDF” link under the “Advertisement” heading front of “Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)”.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on Press on “Download PDF” link under the “Application Form” heading front of “Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)”.
- Fill application form format with all required details.
- Attach all the required documents with filled application form.
- Send filled application form along with self attested copies of documents/ certificates about age, Caste, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. and self attested passport size photograph affixed at the place provided at given below postal address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/Other Courier/Humdast before the last date.
“The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220”
Note: You can get more details from below given links