CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India invites online application form for filling up 220 posts (subject to variation) of examiner of patent & Design in the O/o the controller general of patents, Design & trade marks (CGPDTM) under department of industrial policy & promotion (DIPP), ministry of commerce & industry, government of India in the level 10th in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100 – 177500) (Group “A” Gezetted) on temporary basis which are likely to be continued. CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below this web page of our website.
CGPDTM Mumbai Notification 2019
All eligible candidates should apply for CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment before the last date that is going to available soon in upcoming days. We are short, easy and faster then others providing the latest government job updates about CGPDTM Mumbai Vacancy 2019. Not only job advertisement, candidates can also find a syllabus, admit cards, exam date, answer key, result and application form. Our website jobRiyaa.com give you the option for searching state wise Government & private Jobs and according to your qualification. You can search CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment in all cities and states of India.
CGPDTM Mumbai Online Form 2019
We at jobriyaa provide you latest updates regarding all CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment exam results/ cut of marks, call letter/ hall ticket download link, previous paper along with CGPDTM Mumbai exam syllabus at single place.
www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India|
|Page About||CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment|
|Post Name||Examiner of Patent & Design Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in Job 2019 Overview
CGPDTM Mumbai Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name – Examiner of Patent & Design
Subject Wise Vacancy Details –
- Biochemistry – 6 Vacancies
- Chemistry – 45 Vacancies
- Polymer Science – 04 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering – 30 Vacancies
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 04 Vacancies
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 35 Vacancies
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 70 Vacancies
- Metallurgical Engineering – 06 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy
- For SC – 33 Vacancies
- For ST – 16 Vacancies
- For OBC – 59 Vacancies
- For UR – 112 Vacancies
- Total – 220 Vacancies
CGPDTM Eligibility Criteria:
Subject Wise Education Qualification:
- Biochemistry – Master’s Degree in Biochemistry
- Chemistry – Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Electronics & Telecommunication – Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering – Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical Engineering / Technology
- Polymer Science – Master’s Degree in Polymer Science or Bachelor Degree in Polymer Engineering / Technology
- Electrical Engineering – Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering – Bachelor Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering / Technology
- Computer Science / Information Technology – Master Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Note: Applicants must hold the degree from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, on the closing date of the receipt of application
Division of marks:
- a) 1class/division = 60% and above
- b) II class/division = 45% and above but less than 60%
- c) Pass class/division = 33% and above but less than 45%
Where the percentage is given in the form of CGPA/OGPA etc, the conversion into percentage shall be provided by the candidate according to the norms of the concerned University/ Institution in the application form.
Candidates must be minimum age 21 (twenty-one) years & maximum 35 (thirty five) years for GPDTM Mumbai Examiner Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get better pay band that is Rs. 56100 – 177500 from Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India.
Application fee just need to pay for General and OBC Category candidates Rs. 200/- through net banking or by using visa/master, credit/debit card only.
No fees for SC/ST/PH/Women Category candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam and Mains Examination conducted by the CGPDTM Mumbai (CONTROLLER GENERAL OF PATENT DESIGNS & TRADEMARKS, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Govt. of India).
Pattern of the Examination:
|Stage of Exam||Max Marks||Timing||Duration of Exam|
|PHASE I: Preliminary Examination|
|Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam)||150||10.00AM- 12.00PM||2 Hours|
|PHASE II: Mains Examination|
|Mains Exam Paper-I (Scoring Exam)||300||10.00AM- 1.00PM||3 Hours|
|Mains Exam Paper-II (Qualifying Exam)||100||3.00PM-4.00PM||1 Hour|
CGPDTM Syllabus 2019
Download CGPDTM Syllabus 2019– Prelims
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude
CGPDTM Mumbai Syllabus 2019 – Mains
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology
- Polymer Testing
- Catalysis and green chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Polymer Technology
- Polymer Rheology
- Environmental chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Synthesis and properties
- Polymer blends and composites
- Polymer Processing
- Chemistry of high polymers
- Polymer Characterization
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems
- Medical Imaging-I
- Electronic circuit analysis and design
- Biomaterials, Prosthetics, and Orthotics
- Basics of Human Physiology
- Electrical Network Analysis and Synthesis
- Biomedical Transducers and Measuring Instruments
- Signals and Control System
- Biomedical Instrumentation-I
- Analog and Digital Circuits Design
- Medical Imaging-II
- Biomechanics Prosthesis and Orthosis
- Biomedical Digital Signal Processing
- Principles of Communication Engineering
- Biomedical Microsystems
- Hospital Management
- Digital Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation – II
- Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits
- Networking and Information System in Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Networks
- Programming and Data Structures
- Compiler Design
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Operating System
- Physical Metallurgy
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Manufacturing Processes
Preliminary Examination Center:
Mains Exam Center:
CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Dates:
Online Applications starts on –Available Soon
Online Applications closes on – Shortly Declare
Downloadable e-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam – Notify Soon
CGPDTM Mumbai Examiner Preliminary Examination Date – Release Soon
Downloadable e-Admit Card for Mains Examination – Available Soon
CGPDTM Mumbai Examiner Mains Examination Date – Shortly Declare
Select Merit List Release Date – Notify Soon
CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- First of all candidates visit the official website of the organization that is www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in.
- Press on “Advertisement” on the home page of official website.
- Press on “Click here” front of Advertisement in English/ Advertisement in Hindi.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Go to the “Apply” section.
- Press on “Registration (New Registration)”/ “Login (If Already Registered)”
- Fill online application form with all required details & upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a print of filled online application form.
Note: To know more details about CGPDTM Mumbai Recruitment, you need to check below provided links.