Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
High Court of Gujarat has released a notification of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 for fill up various vacancies. These vacancies will be filled up Stenographer (Grade III) posts, respectively, in the pay matrix of Rs. 39900 – 126600, on the establishment of subordinate Courts in the State. Eligible candidates can fill online application form by using the official website of High Court of Gujarat that is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Application Form 2019 Notification:
High Court of Gujarat is planning to recruit eligible candidates for Gujarati & English Stenographer (Grade III) posts so Gujarat High Court Online Application Form 2019 has been issued by the Court. Educated candidates have to apply before died line that is going to available soon. Candidates, who are eagerly searching for the job in High Court of Gujarat for them it is a better chance so at first submit the application form and then get Gujarat High Court Admit Card to take part in the written examination & interview which is going to organize soon in future days.
www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Page About||Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
|Post Name||Gujarati & English Stenographer (Grade III) Post|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||given below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||given below|
www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in Jobs 2019 Overview
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name – Stenographer (Grade III)
- Total Vacancies ->>Various
Gujarat High Court Steno Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat High Court Steno Education Qualification:
Applicants should check complete education qualification through official advertisement that is given below of this web page.
Age limit of the applying applicants must have minimum 18 (eighteen) years & maximum 35 (thirty-five) years.
Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary that is Rs. 39,900 /- to Rs. 126600 /- plus grade pay from the Gujarat High Court.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the High Court of Gujarat.
High Court Gujarat Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||40 Marks||1 Hour|
|Numerical & Mental Ability|
|Computer Fundamentals / Operation|
Gujarat HC Stenographer Grade III Syllabus 2019
Gujarat HC Syllabus 2019 – Numerical & Mental Ability
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.Discounts.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
GHC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Special Reference to Gujarat State.
Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2019 – Computer Fundamentals
- MS Word.
- Microsoft One Note.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access also.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Project also.
- Software & Hardware Components.
- MS Visio.
Gujarat HC Stenographer Grade III Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
GHC Stenographer Grade III Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Indian Financial System.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Books & Authors.
- Science & Technology.
- Government Schemes.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Abreviations and Economic Terminologies.
- Summits & Conferences, etc.
Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus 2019 – Gujarati Language
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
High Court Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
Starting date to apply online – Update soon
Last date of apply online – Update soon
High Court Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of High Court of Gujarat that is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Go to “Recruitment” section & press on “Current Openings” link on the home page.
- Press on the suitable link.
- Read all details very carefully of official advertisement.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill complete details & upload required documents in the online application form.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of filled online application form.
Remember: To grab more details about High Court Gujarat Notification you can open the below provided links.