IAF Airmen Admit Card 2019
Indian Air Force has put an end to the online recruitment process for its IAF Airmen Exam. Lots of applicants have appeared for the system and have applied for Airmen Post. Those candidates are now waiting for their respective IAF Airmen Admit Card very desperately. Looking at the willing of these candidates, Indian Air Force is now getting ready to roll out its highly awaited IAF Airmen (Group X & Y Trades) Call Letter soon via its official website Indian Air Force www.indianairforce.nic.in. Hence, every applicant is suggesting keeping an eye at this article to obtain complete important details related to the IAF Airmen Hall Ticket at a suitable time. Furthermore, our team members are also here elaborating full information about IAF Airmen (Group X & Y Trades) Entry Card through this dedicated portal.
IAF Airmen Hall Ticket 2019
A call letter as we all know is one of the most important papers for every candidate that can assent him/her to appear for the exam. Hence, individuals are humbly suggested to keep an actual copy of their IAF Airmen Call Letter to enter the examination room without facing any hurdle. More information about to the IAF Airmen (Group X & Y Trades) Admit Card like brief details, how to obtain steps etc can simply be seen through given below page.
IAF Airmen Exam Call Letter 2019
To find their related IAS Airmen (Group X & Y Trades) Call Letter/ Hall Ticket at the appropriate time, all the participating applicants will have to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in. Surplus, candidates can also select to follow these steps which are given below to get via the complete process without facing any hamper.
We have showcased total compulsory information connected to the Indian Air Force Admit Card 2019 for Airmen Exam. Applicants are completely free to ask all of their doubts and queries connected to IAF Airmen Permission Card for Airmen exam in the comment section given below of this web page.
indianairforce.nic.in Admit Card 2019 Short Details:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post||Airmen (Group X & Y Trades)|
|Admit Card Available Date||10-15 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
www.indianairforce.nic.in Call Letter 2019 Full Info
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Objective Test, Physical Fitness Ability Test and Medical Examination.
Phase – I Online Test:
|Group X||English, Physics
|Group Y||English, Reasoning
& General Awareness
Group X & Y
& General Awareness
Phase – II – Physical Fitness Ability Test:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6.5 minutes.
- 10 Pushups
- 10 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
Phase – III – Medical Examination:
As per IAF standards
IAF Syllabus 2019
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus
- General Awareness
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus – English
- A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension (understanding of the passage, drawing inference, understanding of vocabulary).
- Verb concord, Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses, Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
- Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
- Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjective
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The Modals
- Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/phrases
- Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
Voice (Active and Passive)
- Changes required under each tense.
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive: The Preposition, Modal auxiliaries, Infinitive, Participles
- Arrangement of jumbled sentences into meaningful ones.
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus – Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus – Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus – Reasoning
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Non- Verbal reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
Indian Airforce Group X and Y Syllabus – General Awareness
- General Science (biology of human body, organic chemistry, etc.)
- Civics (polity, constitution of India, etc.)
- Geography (lakes, river, waterfalls, irrigation and agriculture, etc.)
- Current Events (days, events etc.)
- History (Indian freedom struggle, viceroys, governors, dance, music and fairs, etc.)
- Basic Computer Operations (computer and mobile technology)
How To Download IAF Airmen Hall Ticket:
- First of all, candidates are said to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Go to “What’s New” section & press on “News & Updates” tab on the home page.
- Press on the suitable link related to “IAF Admit Card”
- Fill your details that are registration number, date of birth.
- Press on submit button.
- Take print out of IAF Admit Card and keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
Note: You can download IAF Admit Card 2019 by using below given links