ITBP Recruitment 2019
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) Government of India has released ITBP Recruitment 2019 to recruit various eligible male and female Indian Citizens for the posts of Sub Inspector (Telecom), Head Constable (Telecom), Constable (Telecom), Asst. Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) and Asst. Sub Inspector (Lab Technician). Applicants who are eligible for ITBP Recruitment 2019 as per the eligibility criteria are able to fill ITBP Online Application Form before the last date that is given below post wise.
ITBP Notification 2019:
ITBP Exam date will be released after completing the ITBP online form submission process. Job seekers may check complete details from here about ITBP Recruitment, Advertisemtn, Application Form availability, required education qualification, age limit, how to apply online, application procedure, etc. ITBP Application Form Submission will be started soon as per getting latest notification from the official website. You have to make login to apply ITBP Application Form. Total 405 vacancies are available. Willing job seekers can also check information in the official notification link that is given below of this web page.
www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Page About||ITBP Recruitment|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable & Asst. Sub Inspector|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Declare Soon|
www.itbpolice.nic.in Jobs 2019 Overview
ITBP Vacancy 2019 Full Details:
- Sub Inspector (Telecom) – 17 Vacancies
- Head Constable (Telecom) – 155 Vacancies
- Constable (Telecom) – 218 Vacancies
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 10 Vacancies
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Lab Technician) – 05 Vacancies
- Total – 405 Vacancies
ITBP Eligibility Criteria:
- For Sub Inspector (Telecom) – Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Science.
- For Head Constable (Telecom) – Candidate must have Passed 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and ITI / Diploma.
- For Constable (Telecom) – Candidate must have Passed 10 High School with 45% Marks and ITI / Diploma.
- For other posts – Check official notification.
Applicants must be minimum age 18 years for ITBP Recruitment.
- For Sub Inspector (Telecom) – Rs. 35, 400 – Rs. 1, 12, 400/- Per Month
- For Head Constable (Telecom) – Rs. 25, 500 – Rs. 81, 100/- Per Month
- For Constable (Telecom) – Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69, 100/- Per Month
- For Asst. Sub Inspector (Pharmacist & Lab Technician) – Rs. 29, 200 – Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
- For General / OBC candidates (SI Post) – Rs.200/-
- For General / OBC (ASI,Constable & Head Constable Post) – Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST / EX SM / Female- No Fee
- Application fee can be paid through online mode
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination/ Interview conducted by the organization.
Important Dates for ITBP SI Vacancy:
Opening Date to apply online –Released Soon
The Last date to apply online – Available Soon
ITBP Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Press on a suitable link on the home page.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill ITBP online application form & upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled ITBP online application form.
Note: To get all the required details about ITBP Constable Vacancy, check below provided links.