MSCWB Recruitment 2019
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has announced a job advertisement of MSCWB Recruitment 2019. Municipal Service Commission West Bengal is inviting online application form from Citizens of India for recruitment to a different category for filling up 32 (Thirty-two) vacancies for the posts of FSO/Assistant Engineer/Clerk. Candidates can fill MSCWB online application form through official website of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal that is www.mscwb.org.
MSCWB Online Application Form 2019
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal is going to offer a savory opportunity via MSCWB Recruitment 2019, by which all the less educated candidates can grab a reputed government job. Willing candidates can read all information of MSCWB vacancy such as Post wise vacancy details, Required Educational Qualification, Salary Details, selection process, Important Dates, How to apply etc are given below on this web page of our website that is jobriyaa.com.
www.mscwb.org Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal|
|Page About||MSCWB Recruitment|
|Post Name||FSO/Assistant Engineer/Clerk|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Given below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———-|
www.mscwb.org 2019 Recruitment Full Details
MSCWB Vacancy 2019:
- Food Safety Officer – 15 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Gangasagar Bakhali Development Authority – 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Planner – 01 Vacancy
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 03 Vacancies
- Surveyor – 01 Vacancy
- L.D Assistant – 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Kalyana Municipality – 01
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 02 Vacancies
- Accountant – 01 Vacancy
- Cashier – 01 Vacancy
- Clerk – 03 Vacancies
- Typist – 02 Vacancies
- Total – 32 Vacancies
MSCWB Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess Graduate or Post Graduate degree from a well-known university or institute for MSCWB Recruitment 2019.
- Food Safety Officer – Less than 37 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Gangasagar Bakhali Development Authority, Assistant Planner, Sub Assistant Engineer Surveyor and L.D Assistant – 18-40 years
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Kalyana Municipality & Sub Assistant Engineer – 24-40 years
- Accountant & Cashier – 21-40 years
- Clerk & Typist – 18-40 years
- Food Safety Officer – Rs.7100-Rs.37,600/-
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) under Gangasagar Bakhali Development Authority & Assistant Planner – Rs.15,600-Rs.42,000/-
- Sub Assistant Engineer – Rs.9000-40,500/-
- Surveyor – Rs.7100-37,600/-
- L.D Assistant – Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Kalyana Municipality & Sub Assistant Engineer – Rs.9000-40,500/-
- Accountant & Cashier – Rs.7100-37,600/-
- Clerk & Typist – Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- For UR & OBC – Rs.150/-+Rs.50 as processing charges
- For SC & PWD – Rs.50 as processing charges+ Rs.20/- as bank charges
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination or Interview conducted by the organization.
MSCWB Recruitment 2019 Dates:
The Last date to apply online registration & generation of challan – Released Soon
The Last date to submit application fee along with processing charges – Available Soon
The Last date for completion of submission of application procedure – Shortly Notify
How to Apply for MSCWB Notification 2019:
- Visit the official website of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal that is www.mscwb.org.
- Press on “Employment Notice” tab on the home page.
- Press on “Download” link front of “Recruitment Examination for the post of Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) under Health Department of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation” or “Recruitment Examination, 2019 for the posts of (i) Assistant Engineer (Civil), (ii) Assistant Planner, (iii) Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil), (iv) Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical), (v) Surveyor and (vi) L.D. Assistant under Gangasagar Bakkhali Development Authority” head.
- Download advertisement and read it very carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill MSCWB online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled MSCWB online application form.
Remember: You can get more details by using below provided links.