National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur Recruitment 2019
The organization has announced a vacancy notification of National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur Recruitment 2019. National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur (Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) are invited application form in the prescribed Format from eligible candidates for filling up 48 vacancies for the posts of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff before the last date that will be declared soon.
National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur Application Form 2019
More important details about to National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur Recruitment 2019 like ed Essential Qualifications, Pay Scales, Age Limit, Last Date etc. are available in this web page of our website. Candidates can download National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur application form via the official website of the organization that is www.nia.nic.in.
The Institute is the apex institute for training & research in Ayurveda in India, founded in nineteen seventy six at Jaipur, by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण मंत्रालय), Government of India. The National Institute of Ayurveda has its origins in the Government Ayurvedic College (सरकारी आयुर्वेदिक कॉलेज), Jaipur established by Government of Rajasthan in nineteen forty six, which was merged in nineteen seventy six to form the present institute. National Institute of Ayurveda is now affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, formerly known as the Rajasthan Ayurved University
www.nia.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Page About||National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Starting Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Shortly Declare|
www.nia.nic.in Jobs 2019 Full Info
National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy 2019:
- Pharmacist – 01 Vacancy
- Staff Nurse – 07 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk – 05 Vacancies
- Multi Tasking Staff – 35 Vacancies
- Total – 48 Vacancies
National Institute of Ayurveda Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have pass 10th, 12th Class, Diploma & B.Pharm from recognized board/ institute for this recruitment.
Applicant’s age limit should be Maximum 30 years for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse, 27 years for Lower Division Clerk and 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff.
- For Pharmacist & Staff Nurse – Rs. 29, 200 – 92, 300 per month
- For Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19, 900 – 63, 200 per month
- For Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18, 000 – 56, 900 per monh
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Short List & Typing Test conducted by the organization.
Important Dates for National Institute of Ayurveda Notification 2019:
- Opening Date of apply– Available Soon
- Last date of apply– Released Soon
How to Apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.nia.nic.in.
- Go to “News” section & press on “VACANCY OF PHARMACIST, STAFF NURSE, LDC AND MTS” link on the home page.
- Download notification and application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send filled application form at the postal address which is given official advertisement.
Remember: You can know more about National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs by using below provided links