NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), Tarapur Maharashtra Site are invited online application form from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for filling up 90 vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Carpenter, Plumber, Wireman, Diesel Mechanic, Painter & Sheet Metal worker) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4 in Palghar District, Maharashtra to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and industry before the last date that will be available soon. Candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Noptification through this web page stepd.
NPCIL Application Form 2019
All eligible skillful candidates will have to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Tarapur Maharashtra that is www.npcil.nic.in to apply online successfully. Written Test/ interview will be conducted to recruit candidates for NPCIL Recruitment, so guys prepare like never before with the help of exam syllabus and pattern. Other best fit career news in Maharashtra will be easily available for all the candidates but for that, they need to visit the official website of the organization.
The NPCIL is a government-owned corporation of India in Maharashtra. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is full owned by the Central Government (केंद्र सरकार) & is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy (परमाणु ऊर्जा विभाग), Government of India. It was founded in September nineteen eighty seven under the Companies Act nineteen fifty six, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act nineteen sixty two.”
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Page About||NPCIL Recruitment|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||——–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||——–|
www.npcil.nic.in Jobs 2019 Full Info
NPCIL Vacancy 2019 Trade Wise :
Post Name – Trade Apprentice
- Fitter – 18 Vacancies
- Turner – 04 Vacancies
- Electrician – 16 Vacancies
- Welder – 10 Vacancies
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 03 Vacancies
- Carpenter – 09 Vacancies
- Plumber – 06 Vacancies
- Wireman – 09 Vacancies
- Diesel Mechanic – 02 Vacancies
- Painter – 05 Vacancies
- Sheet Metal worker – 03 Vacancies
- Total – 90 Vacancies
NPCIL Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have pass ITI in related trade for this recruitment.
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade
- Turner – ITI in Turner Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Welder – ITI in Welder Trade
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and AC Mechanic Trade
- Carpenter – ITI in Carpenter Trade
- Plumber – ITI in Plumber Trade
- Wireman – ITI in Wireman Trade
- Diesel Mechanic – ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade
- Painter – ITI in Painter Trade
- Sheet Metal worker – ITI in Sheet Metal worker Trade
Applicants must be minimum age 16 years & maximum 24 years for NPCIL Recruitment.
- 5 years – for SC/ST
- 3 years – for OBC
- 10 years – for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Selected candidates will get a better salary fron the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
Candidates can check application fee through official advertisement link that is given below link.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination/ Interview & Physical Effective test, medical Test & Documents varification conducted by the organization.
NPCIL Notification 2019 Dates:
Opening Date of apply online – Available Soon
Last date of apply online – Published Soon
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Go to “News” section & pressthe on suitable link on the home page.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill NPCIL online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled NPCIL online application form.
Note: You can get more details from below provided links.