OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment advertisement of OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2019. Odisha Public Service Commission is invited online application form from prospective candidates for filling up 500 (Five Hundred) vacancies for the post of Assistant Section Officer in group B of Odisha Secretariat Service before the last date is going to relese soon by organization.
OPSC Online Application Form 2019
Eligible and talented candidates can get complete information about to OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification such as required education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, pay band, vacancy details etc are given below of this web page of our website. Candidates may fill online application form through official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in by using below provided steps.
www.opsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Page About||OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment|
|Post Name||Asst Section Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———–|
www.opsc.gov.in 2019 Jobs Overview
OPSC Asst Section Officer Vacancy 2019:
Post Name – Asst Section Officer
Total – 500 Vacancies
OPSC Asst Section Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have bachelor’s degree & should have knowledge in Computer Application from any recognized board/ University for OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment.
Applicants must be minimum age 21 years & maximum 32 years for OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get a good salary from the organization that is 93, 300/- to 34, 800 with grade pay 4200 per month.
For General Candidates – Rs.300/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Others – No Fee
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview conducted by the organization.
Odisha PSC Asst Section Officer (ASO) Exam Pattern Pdf
|English within 350 words||25|
|Odia within 350 words||25|
|Paper 4||General Awareness||100|
|Paper 5||Test Of Reasoning or Mental Ability||100|
|Paper 6||Computer Application|
|Skill Test in Computer (Practical)||50|
OPSC Syllabus 2019
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2019 For English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction/Recognition.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks with Articles etc.
- Answering Questions based on Unseen Passages.
OPSC ASO Syllabus 2019 for Maths
- This section tests the quantitative & Mathematical Skills of the candidate.
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Statistics & Probability.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness.
- Current Affairs (National & International).
- Major financial/economic news.
- Budget & Five-year plans.
- Who’s Who Sports?
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Science.
- Important days.
- International & National Organizations.
OPSC Asst Section Officer Syllabus 2019 for Essay
There will be two easy one easy from Odia & the other essay is from English.
Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Group B Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
OPSC ASO Syllabus 2019 – VERBAL
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
OPSC Asst Section Officer Syllabus 2019 – NON-VERBAL
- Non-verbal series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc.
OPSC ASO Exam Center 2019:
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus 2019 for Computer Application
Computer Fundamentals./Windows (MS-Windows)./MS-OFFICE.
- Word Processing (MS Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel).
- Presentation knowledge (MS PowerPoint).
- MS Access.
- Usage of internet services available on Internet.
- Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 Dates:
Opening Date of apply online – Available Soon
Last date of apply online – Released Soon
How to Apply for OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Go to “Advertisement” Section & press on “• Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Section Officer” on the home page.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Press on suitable link.
- Fill OPSC Asst Section Officer online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled online application form.
Note: To grab more details about OPSC Vacancy 2019, refer to below links.