PMC Recruitment 2019
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has released PMC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for filling up 181 (One hundred eighty-one) Vacancies for the posts of Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Medical Lab Technician, Account and Auditing, Stenographer, Horticulture, D.T.P. Operator, Mason, Plumber, Pump Operator Mechanic, Motor Mechanic, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician, Wireman, Surveyor & Gardener (Trainee Trade). According to the PMC official advertisement, PMC Online Application Form 2019 submission will be started soon. Applicants are able to apply from the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation that is pmc.gov.in.
The PMC Corporation is the civic body (नागरिक निकाय) that governs Pune, the second largest city (दूसरा सबसे बड़ा शहर) of Maharashtra. Pune Municipal Corporation is in charge of the civic needs and infrastructure of the metropolis, which is spread over an area of 331.26 (Three hundred thirty-one point two six) square kilos Metter & has 3.4 (Three point four), million inhabitant. PMC established on fifteen February 1950 (nineteen fifty), the executive power of the Pune Municipal Corporation (पुणे नगर निगम) is vested in the Municipal Commissioner, an Indian Administrative Service (भारतीय प्रशासनिक सेवा) officer appointed by the Government of Maharashtra (महाराष्ट्र सरकार). The position is held by Saurabh Rao (सौरभ राव) since April two thousand eighteen.
PMC Application Form 2019
Here we have given complete important details about the PMC Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Post Wise Vacancy Details, Post Wise Required Educational Qualification, Age Limit, How to fill PMC Online Application form 2018, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
pmc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Page About||PMC Recruitment|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, MLT and others|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———-|
pmc.gov.in 2019 Recruitment Overview
PMC Vacancy 2019 Trade Wise:
- For B.E. (Civil) – 13 Vacancies
- For DCE (Diploma Civil) – 9 Vacancies
- For B.E. (Electrical) – 2 Vacancies
- For D.E.E. (Diploma Electrical) – 1 Vacancy
- For X-Ray Technician – 10 Vacancies
- For Medical Lab Technician – 30 Vacancies
- For Medical Lab Technology – 1 Vacancy
- For Account and Auditing – 40 Vacancies
- For Office secretary/ Stenography – 2 Vacancies
- For Horticulture – 20 Vacancies
- For D.T.P. Operator – 2 Vacancies
- For Drawers – 4 Vacancies
- For Mason – 5 Vacancies
- For Plumber – 4 Vacancies
- For Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 1 Vacancy
- For Motor Mechanic – 2 Vacancies
- For Welder – 1 Vacancy
- For Carpenter – 1 Vacancy
- For Electrician – 6 Vacancies
- For Wire-man – 15 Vacancies
- For Surveyor – 2 Vacancies
- For Gardener – 10 Vacancies
- Total – 181 Vacancies
PMC Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E. (Civil) – B.E. (Civil)
- DCE (Diploma Civil) – Diploma in Civil
- B.E. (Electrical) – B.E. (Electrical)
- D.E.E. (Diploma Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical
- X-Ray Technician – Graduate degree in Science and Physics with a complete training of the technician
- Medical Lab Technician – Graduate Degree in Chemistry or biology or microbiology and DMLT exam pass
- Medical Lab Technology – B.Sc (MLT)
- Account and Auditing – B.Com
- Office secretary/ Stenography – 12th and steno 60 speed
- Horticulture – 10th and ITI Horticulture
- D.T.P. Operator – 10th and ITI DTP Operator
- Drawers – 10th and ITI Drawer
- Mason – 10th and ITI Mason
- Plumber – 10th and ITI Plumber
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 10th and ITI Pump Operator cum Mechanic
- Motor Mechanic – 10th and ITI Motor Mechanic
- Welder – 10th and ITI Welder
- Carpenter – 10th and ITI Carpenter
- Electrician – 10th and ITI Electrician
- Wire-man – 10th and ITI Wire-man
- Surveyor – 10th and ITI Surveyor
- Gardener – 10th and ITI Gardener
Applicants must be minimum age 18 years & maximum check the official advertisement that is given below for PMC Recruitment.
- B.E. (Civil) – Rs.4984
- DCE (Diploma Civil) – Rs.3542
- B.E. (Electrical) – Rs.4984
- D.E.E. (Diploma Electrical) – Rs.3582
- Ex-ray Technician – Rs.2758
- Medical lab Technician – Rs.2758
- Medical lab Technology – Rs.2890
- Account and Auditing – Rs.2890
- Office secretary/ Stenography – Rs.2890
- Horticulture – Rs.4984
- D.T.P. Operator – Rs.7002
- Drawers – Rs.7877
- Mason – Rs.7002
- Plumber – Rs.7002
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – Rs.7002
- Motor Mechanic – Rs.7877
- Welder – Rs.7002
- Carpenter – Rs.7002
- Electrician – Rs.7877
- Wire-man – Rs.7877
- Surveyor – Rs.7877
- Gardener – Rs.6126
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview conducted by the organization.
Important Dates for PMC Notification 2019:
Opening Date of apply online – Available Soon
The Last date of apply online – Declared Soon
How to Apply for PMC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) that is pmc.gov.in.
- Press on “Click Here to Check Details” under the “Recruitment:- Apprenticeship Recruitment for the years 2018 – 19” on the home page.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill PMC online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled PMC online application form.
Note: Candidates can grab all the proper details about PMC Jobs 2019 through below provided links.