South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
South Eastern Railway has announced a recruitment advertisement as South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019. The online application form is invited from eligible candidates for filling up 1785 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice on or before the ending date. Applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs in India are thrilled to hear the latest news that South Eastern Railway Department is going to recruit talented candidates via this job Notification.
South Eastern Railway Application Form 2019:
Candidates can fill online the application form through official website of South Eastern Railway that is www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can get others information related to South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 such as Age Relaxations, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancies Details, Salary Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to apply etc are given below of this web page.
www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Short Info:
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Page About||South Eastern Railway Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||———|
|Last Date to Apply Online||———|
www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in 2019 Jobs Full Info
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 Division Wise :
Post Name – Apprentice
- Kharagpur – 896 Vacancies
- TPKR – 40 Vacancies
- Santragachi – 36 Vacancies
- Chakradharpur – 214 Vacancies
- TATA – 72 Vacancies
- SINI – 107 Vacancies
- BONDAMUNDA – 102 Vacancies
- ADRA – 149 Vacancies
- BKSC – 64 Vacancies
- JHARSUGUDA – 25 Vacancies
- Ranchi – 80 Vacancies
Total – 1785 Vacancies
South Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have passed in 10th Class from a recognized Institute/ Board with ITI certificate granted by the NCVT with good academic records.
Applicants must be minimum age 15 years & maximum 24 years for this Recruitment.
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- For OBC Applicants – 3 Years
- For PH Aspirants – 10 Years
Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary from the organization.
- For General / OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview conducted by the South Eastern Railway.
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Exam Pattern 2019:
|S. No||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
South Eastern Railway Notification 2019 Dates:
Opening Date to apply online – Released Soon
The Final date to apply online – Available Soon
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of organization that is www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to “News & Updates” tab and follow “Employment Notification” from drop-down list and press on “Engagement of Act Apprentices 2018 – 19” from other drop-down list on the home page.
- Press on “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY” link.
- Download notification and read it very carefully.
- Press on “FOR ONLINE APPLICATION,CLICK HERE” link.
- Fill online application form with all required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Press on submit button & take a hard copy of filled online application form.
Note: If you want to know more about South Eastern Railway Jobs then check below-given link.