Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Southern Railways has announced a notification of Southern Railway Recruitment for filling up vacant vacancies for the posts of Safaiwala and Para Medical Staff. Complete filled online application form is invited from eligible candidates on or before last date to become a valid person for extant chance of careers. Dear candidates for the selection get ready to crack Screening test and Physical Efficiency Test. Before apply online for Southern Railway Recruitment you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
Southern Railway Notification 2019:
Other important details commonly attached with applying the procedure for Southern Railway Recruitment are written below by the team members of our website for the visitors of this portal to help them in applying the method for this opportunity of life. The last date to fill the online application form will be declared soon. Rest information regarding Southern Railway Recruitment is given in beneath a section of this web page of our website that is jobriyaa.com. After applying for Southern Railway Recruitment, you can make a better life in the railway
rrcmas.in Recruitment 2019 Short Details:
|Organization Name||Southern Railways|
|Page About||Southern Railways Recruitment|
|Job Status||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Notify Soon|
|The Final Date to Apply Online||Coming Soon|
rrcmas.in 2019 Jobs Full Info
Southern Railways Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||Vacancies Info|
|Paramedical & Safaiwala Posts||Various|
Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Post Wise Education Qualification:
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Health & Malaria Inspector – B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment Government of India, New Delhi”.
- Haemo Dialysis Technician – B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo – dialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Extension Educator- Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/ Community Education disciplines with a two-year diploma in Health Education from a recognizedUniversity.
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution. Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Southern Railway Recruitment Pharmacist Gr.III – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- Southern Railway Recruitment ECG Technician- 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate/diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. The certificate should be a minimum of one-year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II – 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Safaiwala – Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognized by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
Age Limit: Candidates can check post wise age limit given below.
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 Years
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 18 to 33 Years
- Haemo Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 Years
- Extension Educator – 22 to 35 Years
- Radiographer -18 to 33 Years
- Southern Railway Recruitment Pharmacist Gr.III – 20 to 35 Years
- Southern Railway Recruitment ECG Technician – 18 to 33 Years
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II – 18 to 33 Years
- Safaiwala – 18 to 33 Years
- For SC/ST Applicants – 5 years.
- For OBC Non Creamy layer Aspirants – 5 years.
- For Person with Disability candidates – 5 years.
Pay Band: Selected candidates will get a good amount of salary from Southern Railways, check post wise salary given below.
|Category||Basic Pay (Rs.)||Total Emoluments including all allowances
|Health & Malaria Inspector||35,400/-||50,150/-|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||35,400/-||54,250/-|
|Southern Railway RecruitmentRadiographer||29,200/-||46,130/-|
|Southern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment Gr.III||29,200/-||46,130/-|
|Southern Railway RecruitmentLab Assistant Gr.II||21,700/-||34,240/-|
- For UR / Other Backward Class candidates, an application fee is Rs.500/-. Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to applicants appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if job seekers do not appear in the screening test.
- For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Public Works Department / Women / Economically Backward/ Minority applicants, the application fee is Rs.250/- (Two Hundred fifty). Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if aspirants do not appear in the screening test.
Selection Process: Selection of the apply candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Screening test and Physical Efficiency Test which is going to be conducted by Southern Railways for this recruitment.
Southern Railways Safaiwala & Para Medical Paper Pattern 2019:
|Sr.No||Type of the Exam||Topics||No of Questions||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Knowledge||50||45 Minutes|
|2||General English/ General Hindi|
Southern Railway Syllabus 2019
Southern Railway Safaiwala Syllabus – General Knowledge:
|Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International||International Relations and Events||Environmental issues|
|Indian Constitution; Indian Political System||Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature||Socioeconomic|
|Economic and Social Development of India||General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology||Disaster Management- Prevention|
|Movement and formation of the state||Social and Economic Geography||Physical and Demography|
|Socioeconomic, Political||Political and Cultural History||Cultural History of Modern India|
www.rrcmas.in Syllabus – General English/ General Hindi:
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Direct & Indirect Speech||Sentence Correction|
|Transformation of Sentences||Sentence Rearrangement||Idioms & Phrases|
|Vocabulary & Word Formation||Error Correction||Passage Correction|
|Comprehension||Fill in the Blanks||Unseen Passages|
Southern Railways Safaiwala Syllabus – Reasoning:
|Matching Definitions||Making Judgment||Logical Games|
|Letter and Symbol Series||Logical Problem||Statements and Assumption|
|Statement and Conclusion||Verbal Classification||Analyzing Arguments|
|Verbal Reasoning||Blood Relations||Logical Deduction|
|Theme Detection||Number Series||Analogies|
Southern Railways RRC Safaiwala Syllabus – Arthematic Ability:
|Multiplication||Pedagogical issue||Addition and Subtraction|
|Geometry||Patterns||Shapes & Spatial|
|Decimal Fractions||Measurement||LCM & HCF|
Southern Railway Safaiwala Syllabus – General Science:
|Moving Things People and Ideas||Acids, base, salt||Work & Energy|
|Materials of daily use||The World of the Living organisms||The structure of Atom|
|Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment||Components of food||Metals & Nonmetals|
|Magnets & magnetism||Environmental concerns; regional & national||Food; production & management|
|Natural Phenomena.Change of matter||Pedagogical issues||Sources of energy|
|Electric current and circuits||Natural Resources||Materials|
|Cleaning food||Sources of food||Molecule|
|Air & Water||Sound & Light||Carbon & Soil|
Important Dates for Southern Railway Application Form:
Last date to apply online – Available Soon
Date of Publication – Soon Notify
Apply Online for Southern Railway Jobs 2019:
- Applicants visit the official website of Southern Railways that is rrcmas.in.
- Press on “Engagement of Contract Staff on Para Medical Categories on Full-Time basis” OR “Engagement of Safaiwala on Full Time Contract basis” link on the home page of the official website.
- Press on “Click here to View Full Notification” link.
- Read complete details of notification carefully.
- After reading complete notification then goes back to the previous page and press on “Register” tab.
- Fill online registration form & press on the submit tab
- Check your inbox or mailbox and note down the login credentials.
- Enter the credential and log on to the application form.
- Fill the online application form with all information & press on submit tab.
- Take a hard copy of the filled online application form and keep it safe for further use.
Note – You can check all the Upcoming Info about Southern Railway Recruitment from below provided links.