UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Hey Students, if you are one of them who have applied for UPSEE 2019 Admission within prescribed dates of the application process then you have to participate in the UP State Entrance Examination which is going to be held. UP State Entrance Examination will be managed by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh for those students who are going to take admission in B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree, PG Courses – MCA, MBA, MCA Lateral Entry and M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M. Arch courses. This is an entrance exam. Each and every candidate who is appearing in UPSEE entrance exam they have to download UPSEE Admit Card 2019. To know the process of downloading UPSEE 2019 Admit Card, you should readout below given details.
UPSEE Hall Ticket 2019
The process of application form has started from 23rd January 2019 to 15th March 2019 for submission of UPSEE. Those students, who are shortlisted for UP State Entrance Examination, they should download UPSEE Admit Card 2019 with the help of this webpage. UPSEE entrance exam has been announced by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh i.e. 21st April 2019. All applicants who are waiting for the UPSEE Hall Ticket/ Call Letter they should keep in touch with the official website and get this required document easily. Dear students, you can also download AKTU UPTU Admit Card / UPSEE Exam Pattern with the help this post. AKTU UPTU Hall Ticket is must important to enter in the UP State Entrance Examination center.
UPSEE Call Letter 2019
All applied students shall be able to get their UPSEE 2019 Admit Card through the same webpage that points a direct link to the official website i.e. www.upsee.nic.in. The detailed detail in regards to the AKTU UPTU UPSEE Entrance Exam Venue, UPSEE Entrance Date, Time, Roll Number will be communicated through AKTU UPTU Admit Card 2019. Eligible students are advised to read the instructions on the call letter carefully and follow these details during the conduction of the examination of UPSEE.
www.upsee.nic.in Admit Card 2019 Short View
|Name of the University||Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Page Details||UPSEE Admit Card 2019|
|Courses Name||UG/ PG Courses|
|Exam Name||UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination)|
|UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|UPSEE 2019 Exam Date||21st April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Result Releasing Date||Last Week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Counselling||10th June to 15th July 2019|
www.upsee.nic.in 2019 Admit Card Full Info
- 1st-year B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA (Integrated), etc courses.
- 2nd-year degree courses, i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA.
- Student’s selection will be made based on their performance in UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) and Counselling.
- UPSEE Exam and UPSEE Counselling will be held by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Objective multiple-choice questions will be in all question papers (except part B of paper-3).
- Students need to option suitable paper(s) for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned below subject to their eligibility, and the course(s) in which admission is being sought.
- Whole question papers for UG admissions (except Part B paper-3) will be in Hindi and English both, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final.
|Paper Name||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
Question Paper Required for Different Courses
|Courses Name||Papers Name|
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ MCA (Integrated)/M Tech (Dual Degree)||Paper 1|
|B. Tech. (Bio Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Pharm.||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Arch.||Paper 3|
|B Des.||Paper 1 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT / BFAD/BFA/ B Voc/ MBA (Integrated)||Paper 4|
MCA. 2nd Year
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)
B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
- Each & Every objective type question would carry 4 marks for an exact answer.
- Each objective type question shall have 1 exact answer. The answer would be considered accurate only if the appropriate choice is indicated in the answer.
- Negative marking will not be available there.
UPSEE Exam Books 2019
- Sampurna Success Package UPTU UP SEE 2018 by Arihant Publications.
- Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Experts.
- Complete Self Study Guide UPTU UP SEE 2018 Mathematics by Arihant Publications.
- Complete Self Study Guide UPTU UP SEE 2018 physics by Arihant Publications.
- Complete Self Study Guide UPTU UP SEE 2018 Chemistry by Arihant Publications.
- 14 Years Solved Papers UPTU UP SEE by Arihant Publications.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Admit Card must be Printed as
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photo of the Candidate
- Examination Center Code
- Address of the Test Centre
- Recruitment Board Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Category of the Participant
- General Instructions to Test Takers
- Name of the Test
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Signature
UPSEE Admit Card 2019 Date
Opening Date to Apply Online for UPSEE Admission: 23rd January 2019.
The Final Date to Apply Online for UPSEE Admission: 15th March 2019.
Starting Date to Application Correction: 3rd April 2019.
Date of the UPSEE Entrance Exam: 21st April 2019.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Result Releasing Date: Last Week of May 2019
UPSEE 2019 Counselling Date: 10th June to 15th July 2019
Spot Counselling Date: The Last Week July 2019
How to Download UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- Eligible students should visit the Official Website which is www.upsee.nic.in.
- Go to the home page and follow the “News & Events” section.
- Open the proper link as UPSEE Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Submit important details like as “Registration No. and DOB” info.
- Download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Finally, have this document in your hand at the time of the UPSEE examination.
Note Also: Through below published links, you will able to download UPSEE 2019 Call Letter, AKTU Admit Card 2019, UPTU Admit Card 2019 directly.