UPSEE 2019 Admission
Hey students, have you a dream to collect good and higher education from APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh after getting admission through UPSEE exam? If yes, then you APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for admissions in 1st year B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA (Integrated), etc courses and 2nd-year-degree courses, i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA for the upcoming session. Students may take a chance for admission by making submission of the UPSEE Online Application Form 2019 as soon as possible. Students are required to apply through online mode for UPSEE 2019 Admission by taking help of this web page which is made by the team member of jobriyaa.com site. To know an overview of UPSEE Admission 2019 students are advised to go through the below section of this post.
UPSEE Application Form 2019
From here, students may grab details about Courses and Compulsory Subjects. Students who are entering the University shall enrich themselves and shall find their true purpose in this journey through which they shall participate in creating well-being for the nation and for society. After participation in the UP State Engineering Entrance Exam, students need to check UPSEE Exam Result 2019 on the prescribed date as Last Week of May 2019. To grab more details regarding UPTU/AKTU Admission 2019 like as UPSEE Exam Date, admission process they are advised to check below section of this post very carefully.
UPSEE Notification 2019
All the interested candidates are looking for the UPSEE 2019 Admission they are suggested to submit the UPSEE application form for the admission in offered courses by using online way. Candidates can download the official notification from here by entering on the below-shown link. Students have to apply online for UPSEE Admission Form 2019 latest by the final date that is 15th March 2019 at (17:00 HRS). Applying students have to check the UPSEE Eligibility from here or official website that is www.upsee.nic.in. Students who will be shortlisted through UPTU/AKTU admission form they have to attend the UP State Entrance Examination on given date i.e. 21st April 2019.
www.upsee.nic.in Admission 2019
|The Name of the University||Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Page Details||UPSEE 2019 Admission|
|Exam Name||UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination)|
|Course Name||UG/ PG Course|
|Application Form Starting Date||23rd January 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||15th March 2019.|
|UPSEE Exam Date||21st April 2019|
www.upsee.nic.in 2019 Application Form Overview
All students who want to collect more details related to UPSEE Admission 2019 they should readout below provided info one by one word.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Nationality of Students
- Indian Citizen is required for UPSEE 2019 Admission.
- NRI/FN/PIO Nationality having candidates can also apply for UPSEE Notification 2019.
For B.Tech (1st Year) Course:
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 level examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with any one of the given subjects, i.e. Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects from recognized board/ institute.
- Candidates must have also at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST) in aggregate.
For B.Pharm (1st Year) Course:
- Students should have passed 10+2 level examination with Physics & Chemistry (compulsory subject) along with any one of the given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects from recognized board/ institute.
- Students must have also at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- No age limit
- Students will be selected through UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) and Counselling.
- These Rounds will be held by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Objective multiple-choice questions will be in all question papers (except part B of paper-3).
- Students need to option suitable paper(s) for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned below subject to their eligibility, and the course(s) in which admission is being sought.
- Whole question papers for UG admissions (except Part B paper-3) will be in Hindi and English both, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final.
|Paper Name||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
Question Paper Required for Different Courses
|Courses Name||Papers Name|
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ MCA (Integrated)/M Tech (Dual Degree)||Paper 1|
|B. Tech. (Bio-Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Pharm.||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Arch.||Paper 3|
|B Des.||Paper 1 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT / BFAD/BFA/ B Voc/ MBA (Integrated)||Paper 4|
MCA. 2nd Year
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)
B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
- Each & Every objective type question would carry 4 marks for an exact answer.
- Each objective type question shall have 1 exact answer. The answer would be considered accurate only if the appropriate choice is indicated in the answer.
- Negative marking will not be available there.
- Male/Transgender (GEN or OBC) Category candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 1300/-through online mode (credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets).
- SC/ST/PwD/Female Students have to submit a fee of Rs. 650/- through online mode (credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets).
UPSEE Admission 2019 Date
Starting Date to Apply Online for UG & PG excluding M. Tech, M. Arch, M. Pharma, M. Design: 23rd January 2019.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th March 2019.
Starting Date to Application Correction: 3rd April 2019.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Date: 21st April 2019.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Result Date: Last Week of May 2019
UPSEE 2019 Counselling: 10th June to 15th July 2019
Spot Counselling Date: The Last Week July 2019
How to Apply for UPSEE 2019 Admission
- At the First, log in the official website that is upsee.nic.in
- On the home page and follow “News & Events” section.
- Press on the “UPSEE 2019 Advertisement” link.
- Download notice and read out very carefully.
- Come back on the home page and open the link “Online Application Form for – B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree” or Online Application Form for PG Courses – MCA, MBA, MCA Lateral Entry” or “Online Application Form for M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M Arch” as per the course.
- Fill the required details very carefully in the form.
- UPSEE Application Form 2019 must fill up error-free.
- Scanned Photo & Signature must be uploaded by candidates.
- Pay the fee of Pay Examination properly and submit the form
- At the last, download Confirmation Page for future use.
Remember: To collect other required details, check the below-shown links.